100 Things Virginia Tech Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die (100 Things...Fans Should Know)

100 Things Virginia Tech Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die (100 Things...Fans Should Know)

B. inggris Write about your dream in about 100 words.

Use this information:
- What is your dream?
- When did you first start thinking about this dream?
- What do you have to do to make it come true?
- What are you doing now to help make it come true?

Write about your dream in about 100 words.

Use this information:
- What is your dream?
- When did you first start thinking about this dream?
- What do you have to do to make it come true?
- What are you doing now to help make it come true?

Jawaban:

Hello,my name is Ray. I'm 14 years old,and i love math. I Live in Tangerang since i was born. I have a dream to study at Pelita Harapan University.In Pelita Harapan University,there are great people,but the entrance fee is expensive. So i need a scholarship to study in Pelita Harapan University. I was thingking about it 3 years ago,when i saw my sister study there. So to make my dream come true,i study hard. I am studying every day,so i can study there. I also do odd jobs so that I can study at that university. I hope my dream come true.

----------------------------------

Jawaban dari pertanyaan:

  1. What is your dream?My dream is study in Pelita Harapan University
  2. When did you first start thinking about this dream? I thinking about this dream 3 years ago.
  3. What do you have to do to make it come true? I study hard to made it come true
  4. What are you doing now to help make it come true? I do odd jobs

[tex]\boxed{ \colorbox{black}{ \sf{ \color{lightgreen}{ answered\:by\:Duone}}}}[/tex]

[answer.2.content]